We frequently treat patients who are unhappy about the appearance of their skin due to the effects of acne or rosacea. These two skin conditions can result in skin that appears reddened, blotchy, uneven, rough, and bumpy, as well as cause long term scarring. Fortunately, there are a number of treatments designed to treat active acne lesions and rosacea flare-ups and prevent them from recurring. These treatments are also effective at improving the appearance of skin and minimizing scarring.
Customized Acne and Rosacea Treatments in Manhattan
There are a variety of technologies available, each able to treat different complaints related to acne and rosacea. In order for a treatment to be effective, however, it must be carefully tailored to each individual. At PFRANKMD™ Skin Salon our expert team of medical professionals takes the time to fully understand the patient’s skin challenges and then curates a treatment plan to provide the most effective results.
Benefits of Our Acne and Rosacea Laser Regimens
- Treats active problems, while improving overall appearance of skin
- Minimal downtime after treatment
- Can be combined with other topical and oral treatments
Technologies Used to Treat Acne and Rosacea
At PFRANKMD™ Skin Salon, we utilize the safest and most advanced laser and light technologies available. Our patients see the biggest results when they are used in combination with one another. We create a specific treatment plan for each patient, monitoring progress and adapting the approach when needed. We have found the following technologies most effective for the treatment of acne and rosacea:
- V – Beam – This gold standard pulsed dye technology treats active acne, reduces redness in new and old areas, and minimizes chances of scaring
- Laser Genesis – This gentle laser treats the upper layers of the skin, stimulating the production of collagen and treating capillaries responsible for redness.
- Isolaz Pore Cleansing – This revolutionary treatment combines laser and vacuum technologies to deeply clean and purify facial pores.
- LED Lights – Blue light combined with oxygen targets the bacteria that causes acne in the skin, treating current outbreaks and helping heal inflammation.
- Photodynamic Therapy – A light-sensitizing agent is applied and then the skin is exposed to a specific wavelength of light. This kills bacteria and helps prevent future outbreaks.
- Acne and Rosacea Facials – Our unique facials are tailored to improve acne-prone skin and rosacea flare-ups.
Why Choose PFRANKMD™ Skin Salon for Acne and Rosacea Treatment
No matter what type of acne or rosacea you suffer from, we are confident that we can design a treatment protocol that will help improve your skin. Our medical professionals are experts at administering each of the advanced laser and light technologies we have available. Each member of our team is committed to helping you improve your skin. Please contact us today to schedule your initial consultation.